This recipe is a gamechanger. If you are looking for an absolute crowd pleaser that’s high in protein and delicious this is the one!
Blend the following.
- 3 to 5 gloves garlic
- 1 tsp ginger shredded
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp whole cumin
- ½ tsp black peppercorns
- 1 tsp red chilli powder (adjust to your taste)
- ½ tsp tumeric
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 125ml reduced fat Coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon red masala (red chilies paste)
- 2 green chillies or jalapenos
- ¼ cup chunky fat free cottage cheese
- 1kg Chicken cut into large cubes or chicken drumsticks
Blend the ingredients and add to the chicken. Cook on medium heat till done. Garnish with coriander. Serve hot with rice or naan.
If you have any questions or topics you would like me to cover send me a shout below or email me.
Planks and kisses